Kelly Brook : steps out in pink peplum for the Lorraine show


With her hourglass curves, Kelly Brook has long favoured vintage style of dress to flatter her figure.

However, as she appeared on TV to champion the British high street, she decided to keep the retro look for her hairstyle instead so she could wear the latest designs.

The model, 33, had her brown hair curled in what she described as 'Rita Hayworth hair' as she got ready to appear on ITV's Lorraine show on Tuesday morning.

Her soft curls gave a bit of glamour to her daytime outfit of a pink peplum shift, which she teamed with a pair of black high-heeled sandals.


She posted a video of herself fiddling with her hair on her Keek online video profile, writing: 'Rita Hayworth Hair.'

Kelly was up bright and early to join stylist Mark Heyes and Lorraine Kelly to go through the final votes for the High Street Fashion Awards.

Her latest gig with ITV comes after Kelly filmed her last episode as Fearne Cotton's maternity cover last week.


On the day, she joked: 'Today's the day P45 #sacked :( #celebjuice.'

Meanwhile, Kelly recently opened up on her rekindled romance with toyboy lover Danny Cipriani.

The couple originally dated for just under two years until 2010, before she went on to date his former London Wasps teammate Thom Evans.


However, after she split from Thom in January after two years together, she started dating Danny just weeks later.

She told the Mail On Sunday's Event magazine: 'Now I’m with someone who’s a lot younger and it’s like having a puppy; they make mistakes and do silly things, and you have to love them unconditionally and understand that they are young and learning.'

Kelly also hinted at an argument with Thom shortly before they parted ways.


She explained: 'I wanted to go skiing with my friends, and my partner at the time didn’t want to go. I cried because I’d worked so hard all year and I just wanted to go away and spend some time with my friends.

'I cried because I thought I would get my own way. I was trying to be manipulative. It didn’t work.'



Source : dailymail

Images Source : gotceleb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts