Denise Richards, 42, shows off her perfectly toned bikini body


Her stunning beauty propelled her to stardom as a model, before launching a successful acting career.

And Denise Richards proved that she is more dedicated to her looks than ever as she showed off her toned bikini body while relaxing poolside at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old star could have passed for someone half her age as she flashed her envy-inducing physique in a tiny white two-piece.


Showcasing her washboard abs and long, lean limbs, the Wild Things actress looked in fantastic shape as she soaked up the sun at the luxury hotel.

The mother-of-two wore her honey blonde locks scraped back off her face into a high ponytail, and highlighted her gorgeous features by wearing minimal make-up.

Denise seemed to be in high spirits as she enjoyed her day of relaxation, waving away to her friends and snapping pictures of them on her iPhone.

Being able to enjoy a spot of alone time was no doubt a welcome break for the star, who has been rushed off her feet in recent weeks.


The star - who has daughters Sam, nine, and Lola, eight - became the temporary guardian of her ex-husband Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's twin sons, Bob and Max, earlier this month.

Brooke, 35, is currently being treated in the Betty Ford Clinic for her 20th stay in rehab, and her drug addiction will be thoroughly investigated ahead of a June 4 hearing which will determine who will have care of the twins for the next six months.

Denise has made no secret of her hard work ethic when it comes to maintaining her incredible bikini body, and stays in shape by working out and eating small, healthy meals 'all day long'.


She previously told Self magazine: 'I am very active. I found what works for my body - everyone's body is different and I think it's best to find what works for you. For me it's Pilates and dance.

'My diet is 80 percent vegetarian and I eat all day long. I have lots of little meals; it's best for me. I found eating three big meals I felt too full and got tired especially after lunch.


'I eat lots of fruit, veggies, egg whites, oatmeal, a little chicken, eggs, rice - that's mostly my diet. I do splurge on ice cream and I love pretzels. My abs get the best workout with my Pilates reformer - I had two C-sections and it was the only thing I found that got my tummy flat.'

And the star explained she is currently in better shape than ever, and feels more confident about her figure than she did two decades ago.

She added: 'Turning 40 I honestly feel better than ever. I feel more confident with my body than I did in my 20s.'







Source : dailymail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts