Kendra Wilkinson flashes cleavage AND legs in skimpy workout gear


She famously gained 60lbs while pregnant with her son Hank Jr. in 2009.

But Kendra Wilkinson is looking fitter than ever - and she wants the world to know it.

The 27-year-old showed off her toned legs as well as her cleavage in skimpy workout clothes while she and her husband Hank Baskett took their three-year-old son to a swimming lesson in Los Angeles on Tuesday.


The former Playboy Playmate wore incredibly tiny mustard-coloured shorts and a low-cut black top as she made her way across the parking lot to the pool.

Kendra wore black flip flops and shielded her face from the sun with a large baseball cap and brown shades.

She wore her blonde hair scraped back into a messy ponytail and appeared to be wearing no makeup.


Kendra had her hands full at one point as she carried sunscreen, water, her sunglasses, car keys and Hank Jr's trainers and clothes as she headed back to her car.

The reality star was accompanied by her former NFL player husband, who dotingly carried their son to his class.


Hank JR. sported a full head of curly hair as he happily held on to his strapping father.

 Kendra told ABC Nightline in 2001 that her pregnancy was 'a free for all.'

'I had no boundaries. I just ate, ate, ate. I just said, "This is my time, these are my nine months, I can just have fun, how big can I really get?" Sixty pounds! I gained 60 pounds!'


She admitted it was difficult to regain her pre-pregnancy body, but she said she is finally happy with her body again after she stopped 'obsessing.'

'I put the scale away, I turned the lights off in the bathroom. The second I stopped obsessing was the second I started to see results. I started to look good and feel good.'



Source : dailymail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts