David Beckham: I’m Retiring!

 He’s long been the worldwide icon of soccer, but now it seems David Beckham has decided to transition off the pitch.

The English footballer left Camps de Loges after a Paris Saint-Germain practice session today (May 16), having announced his retirement at the end of the current season.

David told press, "I'm thankful to PSG for giving me the opportunity to continue, but I feel now is the right time to finish my career, playing at the highest level."

"If you had told me as a young boy I would have played for and won trophies with my boyhood club Manchester United, proudly captained and played for my country over 100 times and lined up for some of the biggest clubs in the world, I would have told you it was a fantasy."






Source : gossipcenter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts