Smallest man's big problems

Khagendra Thapa Magar is not your average 19-year-old guy. Instead of playing Xbox, he prefers to play with pebbles.

Instead of worshipping the Arctic Monkeys, he worships Lord Buddha. Instead of eating 5kg, he is 5kg.
Khagendra is the world's smallest man, measuring 67cm (26 inches) in height.

Since claiming the Guinness world record, Khagendra has travelled the world.

But jetsetting has its challenges when you're the size of a six-month-old baby, as he found out in a brush with New South Wales police.

The cops pulled over the car in which he was travelling for a random breath test and demanded to know why Khagendra wasn't in a child booster seat.

Only when his travelling companions handed over his passport to prove his age did officers let him go.
Khagendra was born with a rare condition known as primordial dwarfism.

"I am just happy being who I am. My family loves me just the way I am," he said. "I see myself as a unique individual," he added.

Khagendra was in Australia to raise awareness about sex trafficking and to seek donations for his foundation, which supports the disabled and orphaned in Nepal.


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts